Travelers Canada Insurance
Travelers Canada: Insurance with Global Reach
The Travelers Companies, Inc. is an American insurance company. It is the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty insurance and the third largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents. Travelers is incorporated in Minnesota, with headquarters in New York City and its largest office in Hartford, Connecticut.
Travelers Canada is part of an industry-leading international team. Committed to continuously evolving to meet your ever-changing needs, our approximately 1,700 employees across Canada help customers prepare for, prevent, and recover from loss.
Travelers is a leading property and casualty insurance company with global reach
- • Approximately 30,000 employees in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland and Brazil
- • Partners in more than 80 countries
- • Total assets of approximately $103 billion, shareholders’ equity of $25 billion and total revenue of $27 billion, as of Dec. 31, 2014
- • A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average
Travelers Products Overview
- No matter what you drive, we have you covered. Travelers Car Insurance offer extensive coverage for your car and recreational vehicles, with optional coverage available for physical damage, increased liability and accident benefits. Travelers all type of vehicles from private passenger cars, classic cars, antique cars, motor homes to recreational cars.
- Safeguard your most valuable asset. Travelers Home Insurance offer an affordable and flexible coverage designed for home owners, condo owners, renters, cottagers, and others. Whether you own a house in the suburbs, a condo downtown or something in between, we have a solution made for you. No matter where you live, home insurance from Travelers Canada can help give you peace of mind.
- Cast off with confidence. Like any major investment, boats need the right insurance coverage. Travelers Boat Insurance offers specialized coverage to help meet those needs. So, whether you have a powerboat or a sailboat, you can cast off with confidence.
- Get more with special group rates. Travelers Group Insurance for Auto & Home offers savings and benefits to members of participating businesses, occupational or alumni associations and unions. Do not miss out on a way to get better coverage and special program rates on insurance for members’ cars and homes.
- Chieftain makes it easy. If you live in Ontario and your home and car insurance needs are straightforward, Chieftain could be a fit for you. Travelers Chieftain Insurance offers comprehensive coverage through a standardized set of features that accommodate the needs of many people, at a competitive price.