Learn More About Allstate Insurance
The Allstate Corporation is one of the largest insurance providers in the United States and one of the largest that is publicly held. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
Allstate ranked No. 79 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Allstate Canada has provided peace of mind and property and casualty insurance to Canadians since 1953. From car insurance to homeowners insurance, we have solutions to suit your unique needs.
- • Allstate deliver a full line of auto and home products in the provinces of Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- • The Good Hands Network® enables consumers to reach us any time, any where, any way – online, by phone, or in person.
- • Their network consists of over 90 community-based agencies and over 2400 Agents and employees.
- • As much as Allstate touch the lives of Canadians through our products and services, they also carry a proud heritage of community involvement.
“You’re in Good Hands®” exemplifies the commitment, knowledge and professionalism of Allstate’s trusted advisors to customers, making us one of Canada’s strongest personal lines insurers.
Allstate Products Overview
- There’s no place like home. That’s why your home and property need the best protection. Allstate Home insurance is the Home insurance that fits your family’s needs. With this plan you can rest assured knowing that your home protected.
- Shopping for car insurance can be confusing. Have you chosen the right deductible? Do you need higher limits? There are just so many things to consider. Discover the many ways how you can save more money on your car insurance with Allstate insurance discounts. You can rest assured knowing that your vehicle is in Good Hands.
- Do you want your bike covered for just the basics or do you need full coverage ? Whether you ride for the joy of the open freeway or prefer the allure of city streets, Allstate has you covered. It offer affordable motor insurance rates for touring bikes, cruisers, motor scooters, and standard bikes.
- Why tenants need to be insured? As a tenant or renter, you don’t own your home, but you own almost everything in it. If the unexpected happens, replacing everything without insurance could set you back thousands of dollars. With Allstate tenant insurance you have peace of mind especially at night knowing that your property covered. It's an Allstate property coverage designed for renters like you.