What is Canada Protection Plan Insurance? “Simply Peace Of Mind”
Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of their plans.
Canada Protection Plan is a leading provider of No Medical & Simplified Issue Life Insurance in Canada.
Canada Protection Plan’s goal is simple – they want to make buying life insurance straightforward and easy to purchase. No matter your health condition, you can apply to get affordable coverage fast. Canada Protection Plan products can be purchased through over 25,000 independent insurance advisors across Canada or through their own Licensed Insurance Advisors by contacting their Call Centre.
- Simplified Elite Life insurance is a NO MEDICAL required plan that is designed for Canadians who are PHYSICALLY HEALTHY or who are active in extreme sports or for someone who wants to get lifetime coverage fast. This plan offer up to $500,000 insurance coverage.
- Deferred Elite Life insurance is a NO MEDICAL required plan that is designed for Canadians with LESS SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES or those who were previously declined by other insurance providers but still want to have permanent life insurance.
- Preferred Elite Life insurance is an UNDERWRITTEN plan that is designed for HEALTHY Canadians who want fast processing coverage with the best rates. This plan offer up to $1,000,000 of coverage is available.
- LifeCare T10 plan is a 10-year Term Critical Illness insurance with renewable coverage up to age 75 and pays you a lump sum amount if ever diagnosed with one of the 21 covered critical illnesses.
- Health Security Plus plan is a 10-year renewable NO MEDICAL Critical Illness insurance with guaranteed coverage up to age 75 and pays you a lump sum amount if ever diagnosed with one of the six covered critical illnesses.
- Travel Medical Insurance plan covers emergency medical costs for you and your family while you are outside of Canada or just outside your province.This plan offers many options such as Insurance for Snowbirds, Insurance to Cover a Single Trip or Vacation, Annual Multi-Trip Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance.