Welcome To UL Mutual Insurance
Founded in 1889, UL Mutual is one of the oldest insurance companies in Canada. Benefiting from an asset that has been growing for more than 25 years,
UL Mutual is recognized in the insurance and financial services market for its financial strength.
The UL mutual has a solvency ratio of more than 300%, one of the best in the industry!
UL Mutual is a Quebec-based insurance company, UL Mutual Life services the Canadian provinces of Quebec, Ontario, and New Brunswick. UL Mutual has a variety of investment products available to these markets, and also offers life insurance.
UL Mutual Products Overview
» Juvenile 30/100 - Life Insurance for Children
- There is nothing more precious than your children. That's why UL Mutual created Juvenile 30/100 Life insurance specifically designed for Canadian children. With this plan you can insure your children and grandchildren from 0 to 15 years old for a life insurance amount up to $500,000 also includes a critical illness protection equal to 10% of the chosen life insurance protection up to $50,000.
- Why get a term life insurance? Whether you are a student, a new parent or a homeowner, having a term life insurance can give you peace of mind for 10, 20 or 30 years. It's an affordable way to make sure that your loved ones are financially protected in the event of your death.
- Stay protected without any stress with UL Mutual Adaptable Permanent Life Insurance. It is a unique plan due to its flexibility and adaptability with cash surrender values at 100% guaranteed. It includes 8 premiums payment options: up to age 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75 or 85 (minimum 20 years of payment).
- Stop paying and be insured... for life! Integral Permanent Life Insurance is a whole life insurance for which you pay premium all your life. This plan offers several advantages like interrupting payments as you wish, without losing money.
- Why get AdapCI Critical Illness insurance? Recovery without financial worries. AdapCI is an affordable and flexible plan with wide coverage against several illnesses that can provides you with the opportunity to maintain your living standards and fulfill financial obligations.