Shine Your Life With Sun Life Insurance
Sun Life Financial, Inc. (Sun Life Canada) is a Canadian financial services company known primarily as a life insurance company.
It is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world, and also one of the oldest with a history spanning back to 1865.
Sun Life Financial has a presence in investment management with over CAD$891 billion in assets under management operating in a number of countries. Sun Life ranks number 277 on the Forbes Global 2000 list for 2016 as well as on the Fortune 500 list.
Trusted for generations
Sun Life Financial’s roots run deep in Canada, where the company began more than 150 years ago. The business started with the sale of insurance and has expanded to offer wealth solutions and customized health programs to their clients. Today Sun Life are the industry leader touching the lives of millions of individuals and thousands of companies across the country – and many more millions of clients around the world.
Sun Life Products Overview
- Do you need life insurance? If you don't want your love ones suffer financially if something happened to you then definitely the answer is YES. Sun Life cover all types of life insurance from Term Life, Permanent Life, Participating Life to Universal Life.
- Most Canadians who suffer serious health problem, experience a financial difficulty as a result. Don’t put yourself and your family to this kind of situation. Get the coverage you need. Sun Life offer 4 different types of health insurance that provide the protection you need at each stage in life: (1) Personal Health Insurance; (2) Critical Illness Insurance; (3) Long Term Care Insurance; and (4) Disability Insurance.
- Welcome to Canada! Travel to Canada with peace of mind with Sun Life Travel Insurance for Visitors to Canada. It's a travel insurance plan designed for visitors to Canada that offers emergency medical coverage up to $5 million both for single trip and multi-trip coverage.
- Sun Life Go Simplified Term Life is a Sun Life temporary life protection designed for Canadians with young families. The plan coverage range from $50k, $75k or up to $100k with guarantee fix monthly premium rate for the entire 10-year term.
- SunSpectrum Universal Life II is a Sun Life product that provides straightforward and flexible permanent life insurance protection to help meet your long-term needs. It combines permanent insurance protection with a wide variety of investment account options for tax-preferred savings growth.
- Sun Par Protector II is Sun Life permanent life insurance (whole life insurance) that provides long-term cash value and death benefit growth to meet your estate planning needs. The plan coverage ranges from $25k (for ages 0-17), $50k (for ages 18-85) up to $$15 million.