More Reasons To Love RBC Insurance
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the largest bank in Canada by market capitalization. The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 80,000 employees worldwide that solidifies itself as a primary financial services institution.
RBC Insurance one of the largest and most trusted companies and an institution in Canada.
RBC Insurance offers a wide range of life, health, home, auto, travel, wealth and reinsurance advice and solutions, as well as creditor and business insurance services to individual, business and group clients.
Insurance Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Find Insurance Hard to Understand? RBC Will Help You Get It.
Complicated policies, legal jargon and endless options can make it hard to know where to start. But RBC will help you get it—with the information and advice you need to make informed decisions.
- • No-pressure advice
- • Insurance solutions that meet your ongoing needs
- • A brand you can trust
- • Coverage for your business, too
RBC Insurance Products Overview
» Hospital Insurance
- Hospital Insurance plans are the affordable RBC Health insurance product that can help fill the gap left by your other coverage (government or employer group plan). These are the NO MEDICAL EXAM plans with guaranteed acceptance if you are a customer of any RBC company, age between 18-69 and a Canadian resident.
» Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance plan is the straightforward RBC health insurance product that help protect your lifestyle and recover from a serious illness. This plan ideally for Canadians age 18-65 that have not been diagnosed with or treated for certain medical conditions.
» RBC Simplified Disability Insurance
- RBC Simplified Disability Insurance plan is a seamless, affordable and easy to purchase plan that can help protect your income if you become injured or ill. This plan ideally for Canadians age 18-55 who are self-employed, a contractor or a part-time worker that want coverage for injury only (or both sickness and injury) and also want to top up group coverage or don't have group coverage.
» Personal Accident Protection Plan
- Personal Accident Protection Plan is an affordable and flexible RBC Life Insurance product that protect your family against a sudden and unexpected injury. This is a NO MEDICAL EXAM plan with guaranteed acceptance if you are a customer of any RBC company, age between 18-69 and a Canadian resident.
» RBC Simplified Term Life Insurance
- RBC Simplified Term Life Insurance Plan is a simple, affordable and flexible RBC Life Insurance product that making it the ideal insurance solution for YOUNG FAMILIES like yours to get the financial security your family need. This is a convenient NO MEDICAL EXAM plan with flexible coverage options to choose for from 10, 15, 20 or up to 40 years.