Why Industrial Alliance Insurance
Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group offers a comprehensive range of life and health insurance products, savings and retirement plans (RRSP, TFSA, etc.), mutual and segregated funds, securities, auto and home insurance, mortgages and car loans as well as a host of other financial products and services.
Industrial Alliance is publicly-listed company ranks among Canada’s largest and most prominent insurance companies.
Responsible for the administration and management of over $172.9 billion in assets. Thanks to our conservative investment policy, wise capital management practices and solid risk management culture, iA Financial Group enjoys financial stability and flexibility, which allows it to grow and withstand any potential economic shocks.
Lean is iA target
Ever on the cutting-edge, iA adopted the guiding principles of Lean management (Toyota method) in 2010 so as to focus on continuous improvement. By adopting this business philosophy, our ambition is to become the company that best meets client expectations, in partnership with our distributors, and the employer of choice that offers a rewarding career.
Industrial Alliance Products Overview
- Pick-A-Term plan is a very flexible term life insurance product that can covers all of your loans (mortgage, line of credit, car loan, and many more). This plan specifically designed for young families who have many financial commitments and who want to maximize their life insurance during the time when their children are financially dependent.
- Acci-Jet Program disability insurance is a NO MEDICAL required plan that offers coverage in the event of an accident, a soft tissue injury or an illness.
- Access Life insurance is a simplified issue with guaranteed acceptance plan that can give you coverage permanently whatever health reasons you may have.
- Child Life & Health Duo plan is an insurance product that provides lifetime critical illness and life insurance coverage for your child. It also provides financial assistance if ever you need to temporarily leave your job to stay with your child in the event of a life-threatening illness.
- Genesis plan is a universal life insurance that offers you life insurance coverage with savings under the same contract. It is a flexible coverage that changes with your needs.