Welcome To Blue Cross Canada
For more than 70 years the Blue Cross name in Canada has stood for affordable, quality supplementary individual health and travel insurance coverage, as well as group benefits and group life insurance, delivered with trustworthy and personalized service.
The Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans represents the independent Blue Cross member plans operating in regions across the country. For more information about the plans and services available in your area, select your province above.
BLUE CROSS COVERAGE
Whether you’re an employer looking for a benefits plan to offer your employees, self-employed, between jobs or retired, there is a perfect health care package of benefits available through the Blue Cross in your area. With the constant changes in provincial health care plans, affordable protection against unexpected medical expenses is important to everyone.
Blue Cross Products Overview
- Protect your children with Blue Cross Tangible Plan: Critical Illness insurance for Children. A unique plan specifically designed for them with a lump sum benefit plus lots of added features. This plan offers coverage up to $1 million with additional options for Automatic Benefit Increase and Refund of Premium.
- Protect yourself and your family with Blue Cross Tangible Plan: Critical Illness insurance. It's a basic critical illness plan designed to cover today’s major critical illnesses. This plan offers coverage of up to $2 million for 5 critical illnesses as well as a return of premium option.
- Protect yourself and your family with Express Plan: Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance. It's a life insurance coverage with NO QUESTIONNAIRE or MEDICAL EXAM that will assist your dependents with final expense costs. You can select an amount of coverage up to $20,000 depending on your age at application.
- Get protected with Blue Vision Plan: Comprehensive Disability Insurance. It's a comprehensive disability plan designed for employed Canadians (self-employed, an employee of a business that does not offer group insurance, or a business owner). This plan offers coverage of up to $10,000 of disability insurance per month with flexible waiting and benefit periods.
- Why do snowbirds choose Blue Cross? The Blue Cross Travel Insurance plan for Snowbirds is designed for Canadians who head to warmer climates each year. This plan offer optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs. Where possible, Blue Cross arrange payment directly with the hospital with 24/7 travel assistance for any emergency, anywhere you travel.
- Welcome to Canada! Travel to Canada with peace of mind with Blue Cross Travel Insurance for Visitors to Canada. It's a travel insurance plan designed for visitors to Canada that offers emergency medical care fees and is also available for individuals who are visiting Canada on a super visa.
- Complete travel protection for your family with Blue Cross Travel Insurance for Families. It's a travel plan designed for Canadian families that love to travel together. This plan offer a wide range of travel insurance options to meet your family’s specific needs with $5,000,000 emergency medical care per trip and up to up to $2,000 emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident and many more.